The Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) is developed for Green Base Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. which deals in providing telecom repair services to major vendors in Pakistan. The software automates the workings of the company and improves operations in resource management, workforce management and operation control.
- Shows the entire inventory of items, with items due marked in red to maintain transparency.
- Expanded view shows the repaired item, with components used in repairing the module.
- Edit inventory feature which is used to correct an entry with incorrect data
- Add inventory is used to add single-multiple new items to the system. It also uses bar-code option to enter data through scanners for faster input to system
- Shows the entire stock available, with items below reorder quantity marked in red
- Add Component is used to add a new component to the system
- Update quantity updates the existing components’ quantity in the system for maintaining the stock
- Edit is used to change quantity and re-order level if needed.
- Requested component lists the components requested by the technician, approves request and issues items to avoid misuse of items
Repair Group Module
- Shows the assigned items to technician for repair along with due dates
- Shows the previously repaired and irreparable module worked on by the technician.
- Component Request Page, for the technician to request components from the stock for repair purposes.